About Pam Parish
Pam Parish is the founder of Connections Homes an Atlanta-based organization impacting the lives of young adults who are aging out of foster care, homeless or without family. She and her husband, Steve, are the parents of seven young adult daughters. One of their daughters came to them through the gift of birth and six through the gift of foster care and adoption. The are also Pops and Nana to four adorable grandchildren. Pam blogs about foster care, adoption and family at pamparish.com.
From Pam, A Few Things You Might Not Know…
- I’m really an introvert. No, really.
- I am a country gal. Camo, camping and hammocks—that’s me
- In heaven I have one request, well two, a brownie tree & vanilla milkshake river
- I’m a die-hard Kentucky Wildcats Men’s Basketball fan #bbn
- I love NFL games. I scream at the TV like a wild-woman